We place the best interest of our Client as the primary objective by providing personal service through the Principal’s direct involvement in the everyday professional activities of the firm.
Our all-rounded approach to project management is carried out in stages throughout the progress of the project :
- Schematic Design Phase : Taking Client’s instructions and analysing the project brief; preparing preliminary conceptual sketch proposals to interprete the brief.
- Design Development Phase : Developing the sketch plans to building plans for submission to the local authorities for approval, preparing working details and liaison with other Consultants.
- Contract Documentation Phase : Preparing and finalising detail drawings and schedules for the purpose of contract documentation.
- Contract Implementation and Management Phase : Providing periodic supervision of construction work, chairing and calling site meetings including minutes, certifying progress of work and applying for Certificate of fitness for occupation upon completion of works.
We can provide a full range of Quantity Surveying and Construction Cost Management services in all aspects of building and construction economics throughout the project development stages, from inception through to the maintenance phases.
We can provide both pre and post contract services, as follows :
- Development feasibility
- Estimates, cost planning and budgets (cost limits)
- Value management/engineering
- Cost management, monitoring and control throughout the design development phases
- Tender documentation and management
- Contract documentation
- Advice on construction methods and techniques
- Progress financial management, including interim valuation of the project works
- Settlement of financial claims such as variations, loss/expense, etc
- Preparation and settlement of final accounts
- Dispute resolution, both ADR and litigation support
- Expert witness
We can provide extensive engineering services, namely civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, etc., with our collaborative engineering partners both locally and internationally.